Land and Sales Project Coordinator
About Environment Bank
Do you want to work for a company that makes a real difference? Are you looking for a challenging role with a rapidly growing organisation?
At the Environment Bank we have created a new plan for the planet. The plan we’ve created is for everyone. A pioneering system that allows the commercial world and the natural world to work as one. We’re establishing habitat banks nationwide to ensure organisations have access to BNG units. This is a new role; the company has grown substantially over the past 12 months, and we are now recruiting talented individuals to join and support the team. You will work closely with the land and sales team to guide landowners through our process and generate sales of biodiversity units to developers and corporates to meet company targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main point of contact for landowners and developers; managing the customer journey to the signing of lease agreements and sale of units.
- Managing multiple accounts at any time.
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing client needs and concerns to develop and maintain relationships.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Responding to all general enquiries and following up.
- Assist marketing with call outs and follow ups from events/webinars.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and service offerings and work closely with the sales team to deliver and sell biodiversity units.
- Meet individual and team targets.
Qualifications and skills preferred:
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and work on several different projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
We think the Environment Bank is a great place to work, we are a friendly, fun team. Our team has grown from 4 to 25 in less than 12 months, and as we expand our employees are at the forefront of the business. The company was established in 2006 by Chairman Professor David Hill CBE and his work has now been embedded into the Environment Act. We have secured significant investment enabling us to become industry innovators creating a new plan for the planet.
Work for a company creating change, increasing biodiversity, contributing to tackling climate change.
This is at the heart of our business; we want to ensure our employees are fully supported in their personal development as well as their career.
Lovely people, forward thinking business taking our employees with us.
We offer flexible working hours; and our team work remotely across the country.
This is a genuine and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business.
Annual bonus for all staff (company performance based)
- Salary of circa £25,000 per annum
- Full time, office based flexible working
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and bank holidays
- Free parking on site
- Company laptop
Please contact us with any questions and please apply with a CV by 22.06.22 and a supporting statement of no more than one page to [email protected]
You can learn more about the Environment Bank at www.environmentbank.com