9th March 2022, 12:00 (GMT)
A planner's guide to BNG and the Environment Act
This 60-minute webinar will consider the practical application of biodiversity net gain (BNG) requirements under the Environment Act 2021. It will explore the obligations and legal risks for planners, developers and landowners, as well as providing solutions to potential problems that may arise as each fulfils their duties under the new act. Speakers Professor David Hill of Environment Bank, Nina Pindham of No.5 Chambers and Richard Blyth of the RTPI will guide us through everything you need to know to get started with biodiversity net gain, including:
- What’s new about BNG in the Environment Act?
- What are the planner’s obligations, duties and responsibilities?
- Onsite vs offsite - which is best?
- Biodiversity net gain credits - what are they and how will they work
- The best BNG solutions for planners
Visit the webinar link to watch on-demand.